Thursday, June 9, 2011

And the days go on...

The mercury around these parts seems to not drop less than the 40 degree mark and I have therefore one more excuse not to venture out of the house :). The set-top from Sun has gone bust and therefore I am stuck with only a few channels, and however much I enjoy seeing ManU getting beaten, it is getting rather tiring. So I am stuck in front of the comp. But as my father has work to do on it, my time on it has been cut short to a 10 to 6 window. Thus I am now quite a pro on Hearts (thank god I never knew how addictive it can be while in college) and my virtual pro on FIFA has started getting all sorts of traits and attributes so that he may soon turn out to be a personification of his name - Damn Trikki :) (Please excuse my indulgence :p).

With the actual football season over, the only things going on are the Euro qualifiers and the transfer window. Liverpool seem to have already spent 12 mil+Eggnogg on one 20 year old. Hope he turns out good and capable enough to knock Stevie off the team. All sorts of rumours regarding players are flying around and this being just my second window as a hardcore fan (earlier I was just a casual fan of L'Pool and did not pay much attention to other details), its rather exciting and I spend more time on the Offside and Kopblog than anywhere else. As every fan around the world is hoping, hope we get a good winger and a solid left back and then we are good to go to get back onto our perch :) and back into Europe. Lets see what happens and of course in King Kenny we trust.

The days seemed to have been dragging along rather slowly but it has already been 2 weeks since I reached here. As I mentioned before, they have been a rather lethargic set of days but I am not complaining. I am expected to join Tejas Networks on July 11 and therefore have around one month left here. I had planned many things to do during these "last" holidays but so far nothing is working out. But again I am not complaining as I did not expect them to :). And the days go on in a pattern...

No comments: