Tuesday, March 8, 2011

An apology

My bad! I never should have made such a promise. Ambitious seems to be an understatement. C'mon who was I kidding! 8 blogs? Me? With an extremely high affinity towards laziness, that was never going to happen. My memoirs will have to be written by someone else. Sad. This time even I am disappointed by my inability. As a result of that commitment, I have not done anything else either, I mean no other blogposts. Whenever I used to get any ideas, I think "But I still have not done what I promised". So I temporarily postpone that commitment. I will be posting other things meanwhile. Maybe in the middle of all that, a sem or two might pop in.
Note: "MAY" pop in.

So long and thanks for all the fish

1 comment:

Lonely traveller said...

Disappointing!!! Totally ! I had expected some words praising me in those posts :P